- STLC Tutorial
- STLC - Home
- STLC - Overview
- COMPARISON - STLC and SDLC
- Testing Fundamental Principles
- STLC - Requirement Analysis
- STLC - Entry and Exit Criteria
- STLC - Acceptance Criteria
- STLC - Test Planning
- STLC - Test Case Development
- STLC - Test Environment Setup
- STLC - Test Execution
- STLC - Defect Life Cycle
- STLC - Defect Classification
- STLC - Test Cycle Closure
Software Testing Lifecycle is a standard procedure divided into different phases, followed by the QA Team to complete all testing activities. This is a brief tutorial that introduces the readers to the various phases of Software Testing Life Cycle.
This tutorial has been prepared for beginners to help them understand the software testing lifecycle. It would help all those professionals who would like to understand the Testing Framework in detail along with its types, methods, and levels.
There are no specific prerequisites for this tutorial. Any software professional can go through this tutorial to get a bigger picture of how the high-quality software applications and products are designed. However, it would certainly be an advantage if the readers have a basic of understanding of some fundamental testing concepts.
Kickstart Your Career
Get certified by completing the courseGet Started