Ethical Hacking / Penetration Testing & Bug Bounty Hunting
Complete Practical Course on Ethical Hacking, Penetration Testing and Bug Bounty Hunting with Live Attacks
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
Welcome to Ethical Hacking / Penetration Testing and Bug Bounty Hunting Course. This course covers web application attacks and how to earn bug bounties. There is no prerequisite of prior hacking knowledge and you will be able to perform web attacks and hunt bugs on live websites and secure them.
This course is not like other hacking or penetration testing course with outdated vulnerabilities and only lab attacks. This contains maximum live websites to make you comfortable with the Live Hunting Environment.
This course will start from basic principles of each vulnerability and How to attack them using multiple bypass techniques, In addition to exploitation, you will also learn how to fix them.
This course is highly practical and is made on Live websites to give you the exact environment when you start your penetrating testing or bug hunting journey.
We will start from the basics of OWASP to the exploitation of vulnerabilities leading to Account Takeover on live websites.
This course is divided into a number of sections, each section covers how to hunt, exploit and mitigate a vulnerability in an ethical manner.
After identification of a vulnerability, we will exploit to leverage the maximum severity out of it. We will also learn how to fix vulnerabilities which are commonly found on the websites on the internet.
In this course, you will also learn How can you start your journey on many famous bug hunting platforms like Bugcrowd, Hackerone and Open Bug Bounty.
Along with this, you will be able to hunt and report vulnerabilities to NCIIPC Government of India, also to private companies and to their responsible disclosure programs.
You will also learn Advance techniques to bypass filters and the developers logic for each kind of vulnerability. I have also shared personal tips and tricks for each attacks where you can trick the application and find bugs quickly.
Who this course is for:
- Anybody interested in learning website & web application hacking / penetration testing.
- Any Beginner who wants to start with Penetration Testing
- Any Beginner who wants to start with Bug Bounty Hunting
- Trainer who are willing to start teaching Pentesting
- Any Professional who working in Cyber Security and Pentesting
- Ethical Hackers who wants to learn How OWASP Works
- Beginners in Cyber Security Industry for Analyst Position
- SOC person who is working into a corporate environment
- Developers who wants to fix vulnerabilities and build secure applications
What will you learn in this course:
- OWASP 10 and Fundamentals
- OWASP Top 10 2013 vs 2017
- Bug Bounty Hunting - Live
- Tips and Tricks to hunt bugs
- BreakDown of Hackerone Reports for better understanding
- Web Application Penetration Testing - Live
- Become a bug bounty hunters & Hunt on Live Websites
- Gain full control over target server using Captcha Bypass Attacks
- Discover Vulnerabilities, technologies & services used on target website.
- Authentication Bypass Interview Questions and Answers
- Hunt Basic XSS Vulnerabilities on Live Environments
- Exploit and perform Account Takeovers on Live websites
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Basic IT Skills
- No Linux, programming or hacking knowledge required.
- Computer with a minimum of 4GB ram/memory & Internet Connection
- Operating System: Windows / OS X / Linux
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Course Introduction 04:07 04:07
- Disclaimer 01:02 01:02
OWASP Top 10
Burp Suite and Lab Setup
No Rate-Limit Attacks
Cross Site Scripting (XSS)
Cross Site Request Forgery (CSRF)
Cross Origin Resource Sharing (CORS)
How to start with Bug Bounty Platforms and Reporting
Rohit GautamFounder & CEO of Hacktify Cyber Security
I am Rohit Gautam the CEO & Founder of Hacktify Cyber Security
I am into Cyber Security Training for many years. Students have loved my courses and given 5 ★ Ratings and made Bestseller on Udemy
My students have been in the Top 15 Cyber Security Researchers of India twice in a Row.
Apart from training's, I'm a security researcher with special interest in network exploitation and web application security analysis and Red Teaming
I have worked for all the topmost banks of India in their VAPT Team.
I have worked with ICICI, Kotak, IDFC bank I have also experience working with NSDL and some financial organizations like Edelweiss
I have worked on many private projects with NTRO & Govt of India.
I was acknowledged with Swag, Hall of Fame, Letter Of Appreciation, and Monetary rewards by Google, Facebook, Conclusion, Seek, Trip Advisor, Riddlr, Hakon, Acorns, Faasos, and many more companies for finding out vulnerabilities in their organization and responsibly reporting it.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now